There are so many scent and fragrance choices today as there is a great battle to capture our attention by the manufacturers of perfumes. How do we choose one over its competitor? For that matter, with the huge selection that there is, just getting started is a great challenge!
Let’s explore some of the basic categories of perfumes and fragrances.
* Florals are the “all around” choice. That doesn’t mean, however, that using a cheap version will do. High quality ingredients count for a lot, particularly when the consumer is searching for a distinctive feminine fragrance.
* Fruity perfumes and fragrances are different from their floral cousins in that they are best for warm weather. Also, the lady who likes tradition, yet a difference from the classic floral will enjoy the spicy, fruity difference.
* Younger consumers are drifting towards the more modern oceanic scents. They are unusual and intense and give off a nautical impression. A great choice for warmer months due to their outdoor-ish nature.
* The oriental varieties have a strong spicy scent. A choice of this variety is usually very personal as they are usually reserved for special events
* A pleasant refreshing choice is brought out by the earthy types of perfumes. Older folks tend to prefer these as they are traditional and less bold.
* Finally, the “green” varieties are a lighter fragrance that goes well on less formal, casual occasions.
So what to choose? Are you the type that doesn’t like change? If so, use what you’ve always used, unless it no longer gives you the pleasure you once got from it. However, if you are of an open mind, expand your horizons and try something different…either from a different category or and different perfume from the same, time tested category.
For more amazing content visit us at The Coffee Break Blog!!!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT INFLAMMATION DIET
Copyright © 2021 SHOPPERGIRL. All Right Reserved.